• Wish Garden Herbals. Resource for all things herbal, pregnancy, birth, and breastfeeding.
• Mountain Meadow Herbs. Herbs for the childbearing years and beyond.
• Herb Lore. Organic herbal products for fertility, pregnancy, birth, postpartum, lactation, and optimum health.
Home Birth Resources
• National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) Study on Midwifery Care
• Outcomes of Planned Home Births with Certified Professional Midwives: Large Prospective Study in North America, by Kenneth C. Johnson, senior epidemiologist; Betty-Anne Daviss, project manager, BMJ 2005;330:1416 (June 2005).
• GBS Screening Standards of Care and the Impacts on Early-Onset GBS Disease. Latest study on GBS (Group B Streptococcus). Helpful summary on last page.
• ICAN - The International Cesarean Awareness Network is a non-profit organization whose mission is to improve maternal-child health by reducing preventable cesareans through education, supporting cesarean recovery, and advocating for vaginal birth after cesarean (VBAC).